Prayer Conditioning

I was praying for some extra income.

After a month of rice and beans, I had two jobs
in two days.

The week I started both jobs, our air conditioner retired.

I was praying it was just a cry for help in the way of a new filter...

Without warning, he just walked off the job.

It was 104° that day.

Let's do the math, shall we?

2 jobs
6 month old baby
7 kids living on the main floor
110° heat index
5 fans running constantly
2 fifteen-year-old window units
0 meals from the oven
4 three weeks
= 1 cranky mommy

Dale was gone for a long weekend toward the end. I was on the verge of tears almost every day.

I spent a lot of time praying.

Today we have a new system, thanks to a spontaneous electrical storm and our friendly abd compassionate insurance adjustor from Country Financial.

I am thanking God that: a. Our house didnt burn down,
and b. The new filter and desperate plea didn't convice it to stay on.

The Lord is good.

Lvb


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week in Neverland

The Days