Thy Lap Runneth Over

We are headed to Nana and Papa's house today for a thrilling, exciting surprise that only a few souls know (me and kennedy). The Wild Ones packed yesterday for the trip with Susannah, our beloved daytime nanny.

It's 7:36AM. Dressed, shoes tied, bedhead; we're just waiting for Mommy to quit playing and get moving. It's quite an ordeal to consider all the work that goes into a weekend trip with the crew after working all night and running on fumes... My points started over at 7AM and wowzers- I could really go for a McGriddle...

We are all thrilled to see Uncle TT and Aunt Mel and baby Gavin, as the last time we saw them was Thanksgiving. And we are SUPER excited to see our cousins Chewy and Frank- the next generation of wild ones- generation K9.

Leila is in a fantastic mood, the storms have passed and left us with a fantastic spring morning, and I've fueled up on my shredded wheat. Now if I can just make it to the shower, we can hit the road... AND WE'RE OFF!

Comments

  1. I love you, always, forever, deeply, madly, like nothing else, this is without a doubt my favorite blog page because I find you here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days