The hard part

63 months of pregnancy
15 years of marriage
9 moves
7 children
5 homeschoolers
34 years of age
10 loads of laundry a week
1000 questions a day
not enough time
not enough energy


I'm having trouble getting the weight off. 

I didn't have any trouble getting it on even though it was a lot.

It's the coming off part that I'm struggling with.

I waited to post a picture of myself for this very reason.

The doctor told me that I could expect to retain three pounds per baby.

That's a hefty twenty-one pounds the I should expect to carry around for the next 66 years.

ugh.

If you wouldn't mind not noticing...
                   I'd feel a lot better about things.

lvb

Comments

  1. You are beautiful! You will get there. You have proven that before! Don't beat yourself up...Scarlette is not even 2 months old. You are blessed! I love you, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous girie! :) You work it and feel proud. :)

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. notice what?

    I love you, daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days