Wedding

Last night was sort of the culmination of my first six weeks of cleaning the big house: Wedding day.

I arrived at noon expecting to leave at ten. When the crowd started to buzz about the fireworks display starting at ten, I worried. Not only had I not fed Scarlette since before noon, I was trying to get by on a few granola bars.  Because I  wasn't sure what the etiquette is for the wedding staff, I was hesitant to eat anything. Diet Coke got me through.i

*Note too self: The etiquette for wedding staff is to wait until the guests have eaten and then partake. **If possible, wait until the guests have excitted for the fireworks display.

I thought about taking a bunch of pictures, but I decided that it just wasn't that important to me. The only people I want to show pictures to  are my family members, and I don't want to set a standard of extravagance by sheer exposure.

I did, however, think this was photo-worthy. It's a1931... I don't know what it is. But isn't it cool?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days