Gingerbread Houses 2011

I love this tradition, but it is extremely labor intensive. The mess is hard to describe, especially when sprinkles come into the mix. But we will never skip doing it. I love it and smile every time I walk past our little village!

This year we put the almond bark into a crock pot so that there was no fight over the microwave. And because we could scrape all the hardened chocolate back into the crock, there was less waste.

One of my little ones asked if I could make a tree house gingerbread house. It didn't turn out quite like I had hoped, but it was fun and that's the point, I guess...

Lvb










Comments

  1. That is so much fun for everyone! A lot of clean up, but so worth it! I want to come over and make one too:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days