The days of summer

It's been years since I've had a summer when I wasn't pregnant or tending to a baby. This year, no bun in the oven, and Clinton is practically a man.

It's a new day for the Sutton crew!

*littlest dreamy dude in the pack
Can I just say publicly, "Thank you, God, for this amazing gift. It's so hard to appreciate what you have in your kids when you are working so hard to construct a new one or equip a newborn for survival in that first year!! I love it. I love the freedom to enjoy my children this summer.

*Mops play date at Jayne's pool
I'm typically not an outdoorsy type but I'm starting to get hooked on the sunshine and fresh air. Every chance I get, I steal away to the porch swing to collect my thoughts. It's a new thing for me. I didn't know what I was missing all this time!

*KC Pet Project with Kenn
When I'm not there, you'll find me galavanting around all for corners of the city with my posse.

*Culvers after the ball game


*PC Public Library
Because they love it, and I love them.

*Catching fireflies at dusk down the street

On the side, let me be completely honest. I'm tired. I can't believe how much energy it takes to cart this crew around all day! I start watching the clock as soon as we get home from the day's adventure, for bedtime. This ol' girl just can't keep up!! But I will- I have to. I just may need to up my coffee habit!!

Happy summer, friends! Make it count!!
Lvb






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days