Hey there, kids! This is the notorious Tyrannosaurus Rex. Today I'll be talking about this GLOOOORIOUS specimen. Hello there.
Now it's important for me to tell you that you should always keep a safe distance-- Hold on there, Big Fella! We're just here for an innocent field trip. No one needs to get hurt!
Ah! Look at those teeth! And those piercing eyes! I just can't fight him off any longer! Cover your eyes! This is not an expedition for the faint hearted!
AAHHH!! He's chasing me! Run! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!

This stunt was performed by professionals in an elite studio. Don't ever try this at home.



Photos and Plot by Micah Sutton
Commentary by Momma Sutton

Comments

  1. helloooo - I came to find the first chapter.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days