Just in case you were wondering...


This is what I look like today. The last time I posted a picture of myself, I laughed and laughed about that post because it was so awful and who posts an awful picture of themself just for kicks? One of the kids had walked in with my camera, snapped the picture of me, still pajama-clad, and I was not quite ready but started to smile when it flashed, which left me with a strange expression on my face. I don't know, I did it for a laugh. And then I got a few comments, live comments, from people who were upset by the post. Not offended, just worried, I guess. My poor family. I think they all know I'm a little nuts, but that really tipped the scales past my normal insanity. So, I promised to post a better one. And for my friends far away that have requested a belly shot, here it is. One of the kids took this one too and I'm not as excited about posting it as I was the other, but it shows my tummy, and that's what we need here. Plus I don't look so pasty and, well, over the edge. It's real. There is life growing in there, and the evidence is undeniable. You know how I know that? Five outfits failed this morning because they weren't quite long enough to cover the top of my elastic waistband. *sniff* ...all those hours around that track down the drain... Might as well make a pan of brownies and celebrate new life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days