REEEWIIIND!


Let's go back to this kitchen for just a minute. I was telling some of the girls that hung out in the kitchen with me during the party that someday I'd have a kitchen like this, only with less industrial feel and a breakfast bar that opens up to a huge living area.
If you have never used a convection oven, count yourself one of the luck ones. You can't know what you're missing if you've never experienced it. At home I usually crank my oven up to 450 and let it preheat for 20 minutes before attempting to bake my pizzas. And usually they still come out soft in the middle and barely brown.
This sweet mama (the convection oven) made beautiful restaurant quality pizzas on 375 in 10 minutes. It was SWEET; especially considering that I was baking pizza for the masses.
I heart this kitchen. Only let's paint it red and rearrange a little. There. Oh wait, can we also add music, maybe lower the cabinets a little, I had trouble reaching some stuff... and if I could get an ice machine too, that would be fantastic. There. See? It's perfect and I'm happy as a clam!!! Who's coming for dinner?

Comments

  1. Me! Me! Oh, wait! It's Sarah who's coming! I'll be home alone waiting for my honey to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! Me! Mmmmeeee!!!! Oh, wait...that's Sarah. I don't get to come. (sigh!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days