Leila's 5!!!

At least I get the camera out for birthdays...  It's birthday season here! 
WOOHOO!  YAY YAY YAY LEILA!!!
We have minimized our birthday obsessions for the kiddos this year, so I only had two presents for Leila to open. 
One was this knitted bear.  I made it a hat and scarf too, but since the day she opened the package it's been MIA.  That's the breaks around here.
Dale's mom and dad, Aunt Angie and his cousin Lisa all came to celebrate with us.  It was a beautiful night so after we ate we all sat around in lawn chairs in the front yard.  That's my favorite.
We also had a huge princess party at my mom's but I can't seem to find any photos from that day.  ugh.  I feel so scattered lately. 

So anywayss, Happy Birthday, Lol!! 

Comments

  1. Check out facebook. I'll post some pictures of a beautiful girl! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun it is to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days