Trebo's 8!!!

So Tre turned 8 a few months ago... in August and here is a teeny memoir of this joyous celebration.  This party took place with our church family at our house.  See what I meant earlier?  I made the cake and he decorated it with M&Ms.  Sometimes I'm a total slacker.

Clearly here is another cake from our party with Dana and family.  I don't know why I don't have more pictures.  Poor Trebo.  His memory will have to do the job.
We also had a party with my a bunch of my family that came for the weekend to celebrate Tre and Gavin, my nephew.  Somehow I didn't get a single photograph of the party.  My brother, T.R. has some px on Facebook if you are curious.  My mom made the cutest army cake with rock candy and a battle scene.  She also brought camo handkerchiefs (chieves?) for everyone which was super fun!  But did I snap a single picture?  Nope.  It's pregnancy... I lose all my marbles in the process of growing a life.  It's legit, I think, but none the less frustrating.

Anyway, Happy Birthday sweet Trebo!  You are amazing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days