I guess it's not my phone's fault. I just can't seem to get used to this touch screen. I need to stay on the ball wi th writing, no matter how annoying the word predictor is.  For you, I will tolerate it.

For the past few weeks, we have been running like crazy, which makes me crazy. Then when I do have a free day, instead of catching up on housework and school, I just want to sit and talk to my kids. That would be awesome if I didn't wander around aimlessly in the mess after they move on from our conversation. So here I am smothering under the anxiety that a messy house causes me.

It makes me feel like crying and throwing up. It's a bad feeling... You know drinking regular coffee aggrivates the situation all the more, which I did this morning. The thing is, I found this breakfast blend that I just love... Remind me to only drink it when I have a chance to run the anxiety out!

I am looking forward to going home this weekend to escape the busyness. My mom's house is one of my favorite escapes, although, I'm not convinced that she gets much r & r when we're there. She is always excited when we come, so we keep going back!

Anyway, have a great week and see you soon!

Lvb


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days