Waiting for a Miracle

My little brother, T.R., was diagnosed with oral cancer eight days ago. It's the strangest thing. He doesn't fit any statiscal eligibility except for being male. It should be a mistake. It should have been a canker sore.

There is a lot I want to say, but I am incredibly emotional about the whole ordeal. It's best if I shield you from that... But we do need your prayers. T.R. needs your prayers. If you would write his name in the corner of your checkbook register, or on the welcome page of your phone, or on the coloring page on your fridge, maybe you will remember to ask God in His infinite mercy to heal my brother. His life depends on it.

Specifically, we are asking for healing for him, wisdom for Mel as she supports him in all of this, and money to come in like a flood. They are not insured and have a young family. He has an appointment on Tuesday, so you can also pray that the doctors are baffled as they find him completely healthy!

You are my friends, and I am thankful to be able to entrust you with this.

Lvb


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days