Guess the Gender Party

Kennedy loves to party. With her ability to dream up great ideas, cook, sew, and a little independence, she rallies the troops and VOILA! PORDEE TIM WOOHOO! (party time woohoo!)

She and Jasmine lay in bed and talk for hours after we send them to their rooms for the night. My leniency usually shows itself in this one thing because I treasured hours and hours of conversation with my siblings after my parents sent us to bed.
So they laid in bed plotting this party for me and the baby the other night. Tre made the pictures and he and Kennedy put up the streamers.
Kennedy made this little bag with a pillow and a stuffed toy for the baby.
And then she made pancakes and even made the syrup this time. I don't know what she does different than I do, but her pancakes are delicious. This kid is a natural born cook. So I undulged and instead of my Raisin Bran, ate delicious pancakes and homemade syrup. Yummy.


The general concensus is that we're having a boy, with no scientific reasoning, it's just what we're all expecting and boy will we be surprised if we have a girl! But we'll be happy no matter what.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days