I kid you not


If you could hear the audio on this one Micah would be saying, "I think Jasmine clogged the toilet. Her turd was this big, Mom!" *feet running in the kitchen* Jasmine's voice follows, "It was this long!" I would not trade these days for the rights to the entire Reese's industry. They are PRICELESS!!! **Note to friend or stranger: if you see me having a nervous breakdown, open mouth, insert peanut butter cup. It's ok. I have a prescription.

So the big Military Ball was this weekend and it was a BLAST. Lots of marching, and uniforms... and little sandwiches too. Oh yeah, they had a really cool fountain that the punch streamed out of. It was awesome! You put the cup under and it fills it up with- punch! And then there was cake, nice yummy cake. Lots of cleavage and bare backs and parading... I'm telling you, I can't WAIT to go next year!

Hold on to your hats girls, keep your daughters' eyes covered because this guy will ROB you of your senses. This was the highlight of my night, my little night in shining armor, all dressed up.



And check out Micah, too. Is your heart melting? I know. So's mine. Like father, like son. See ya next tooth...

Comments

  1. THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Great pic of you guys at the Ball!!! What a handsome boy!(I mean Micah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked beautiful Bx! You all look really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't trying to be anonymous Bx. I just don't know how this thing works yet. Hol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days