Kennedy's Page: My Hamster




This is my hamster. He's really funny. He ALWAYS gets out of his cage. And he's the nicest hamster, and he's really sweet. His name is Hampy. One time, his back toe was kind of fat and it was looking funny. We had to take him to the animal doctor. * inserts laffy taffy* And when they listened to his heart he was so cute. *giggles* They were gonna put him to sleep and cut his toe off! Isn't that gross? But he got better on his own. AND that night when he got in a fight with my other hamster, Hampton, (he's dead) he had a spot on his back and he was bleeding! It was really sad. And my mom put some books on the cage and that's when my Hampton died. (B: books fell into cage, crushing poor innocent hamster while minding own business scavenging for nuts and wood chips in the bottom of his cage *exit Hampton, stage left, stiff as a board*) Oh! One time he got in the air conditioning vent! It was scary! I forgot to shut the lid to his cage.

My dog always finds our hamsters. And sometimes when he finds them, we give him some cheese. And we ALWAYS call him Hero. *heart beats for scoo*

My name is Ke*ne**, and I'm eight. *code for real name- must protect from STRANGER DANGER! If you know real name, you really know!* I REALLY love weather and dogs. I also LOVE *growl* Jim Cantore. (cover for true love) He's a meteorologist. My mommy is embarrassing me. *blushing* She's really making me blush. MOMMY! You are funny!

My little sister is naughty! When I get up in the morning, she screams her head off and it makes me scream! *mommy and daddy snoring, unknowingly* You know why I scream? Cuz no one will come and get her! *zzz*

My Aunt's dog, Sawyer, is VERY crazy. Jas**** is my sister. She is five. *code again* We play twins. We like to pretend we're twins. We have a lot of matching clothes. We like to be fashion girls. *enter: loud, angry mob of children, Ke*ne**ignoring*

Ok, Bye. Hello to whoever is reading this. I have to do DUMB reading time. Goodbye.

Comments

  1. Hi Ke*ne**, you may not remember me, Suzy, but you decorated chocolate cake at my place one day and played with my kids. And your mommy used to come over at 5 am to watch my five kids while I went to work. I like your hamster blog. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hamster page ke*ne**! love your style in that photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, sweetness! I tried to leave a comment the other day, but I guess I need some help. I love your writing, and your page is simply amazing.Did you love the Eagle Eye? Aren't they magnificent? I cannot wait to see you again. It won't be too many days now. We are working on getting to chapel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days