To Baeba on our 10th Anniversary


I am yours
and you are mine
this simple thought
I sought to find
In days and nights
of dark and light
my heart has found surrender;

I am yours
it’s clear to me,
my heart and soul,
once dear to me,
Fall into you,
crash near to you
and force me to surrender;

I am yours and you are mine
from now until the end of time,
Sweet hours of learning faults and finds
forever till forever;
I am yours if time should cease,
the beat now halts, the breath defeats,
Should life escape your soul or mine,
still lives our love forever;
You are mine, the dream come true,
as now I look upon you, new,
Could this obsession, passion,
man be mine and mine alone…
In closeness, moments tender deep,
when day falls night and deep you sleep,
Each time you breathe, my promise keep,
my love is yours alone;
With gratitude, and servitude,
and magnitude, I love you, dude,
May this ten years be miniscule
compared to our forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days