My sister


Last spring when it was time to announce the exciting news that we an appointment with the stork, my sister, who loved her job, put in her notice and packed her bags. She moved from the best bed in the mansion, privacy, peace and quiet, and good food, to my couch, in the living room, a set of pull apart plastic shelves with a sheet to conceal her skivvies, and vegetable beef stew on a regular basis. She sacrificed her life to give to mine, it's the classic story of Ruth, giving up her will to take care of Naomi, her family. It was a sacrifice few recognize. I have not taken it lightly. My sister is incredibly talented, full of charisma and charm, she's gorgeous and hillarious. She loves God and wants desperately to do His will. And she's 26 and single. I adore her for who she is and how she has given so selflessly to my family. (This guy is no intimate relation, he's just a friend. Isn't this picture great? LOVIN IT!)

This summer she's moving to Chicago to work with City Limits Ministries. Before June 14th, she needs to have $1500 in order to work full-time leading outreach teams for the ministry. If you know her and want to make a donation, you can send it through PayPal, or you can e-mail me and I will give you the mailing address. Pray for her. God has great things in place for her life, I already sure. Pray that she will hear Him and follow whole-heartedly. Also pray for her protection in the city. Thank you!!!

Comments

  1. i just want to hear her(and you) sing again! am i selfish or what?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days