HAAAAP-PY BIRTH-DAAAYY, AUNT APRIL!!! uh.. yesterday

I have this great sister-in-law.

You may remember meeting April earlier this summer. What you don't know about her is that she is one of the most selfless people I have ever met. There's nothing she wouldn't do for us. What's more, my kids call her, oh... if I had to guess I'd say three times a week, and talk to her for, oh... hours I'm sure. We have lots of videos that were made while I was at the grocery store, wherein she is present with the kids during the fliming of said videos via speakerphone. That always cracks me up. She's never too busy no matter what the antics are. I adore that about her; she's one of a kind. With this gal, what you see is what you get. She doesn't put on for anyone and you never have to wonder what she's thinking. She's the real deal and I adore her.

I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to celebrate with you on your real birthday, but the sentiment is the same. We love you so much and are really thankful that you belong to us!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days