Voddie Baucham


In my day, I don't spend a lot of time reading. I read my Bible in the beginning, I read my blog after I write it, I read the Drudge Report, and occasionally I read other people's blogs after I publish mine. Outside of my Bible study, there isn't a lot of intellectual stimulation in my day. This is frustrating for me because my thoughts consist of about 85% kid stuff, 10% stuff I see of TV and about 5% original thought promoted by intellect. I understand that my life is pretty ensconced in my circumstances being that I am a stay-at-home mom. However, I have a responsibility to trigger intellect in my children's thoughts. If I am not triggering my own, I find myself laughing at SpongeBob antics.
The other day Dale asked me if I ever read Voddie Baucham's blog, which I haven't for a very long time. Today I got on his website and uncovered a goldmine. There is so much here that I will keep myself busy for a very, very long time reading his thoughts and reading from the links he's posted on his blog. That is what I wanted to share with you.

Voddie Baucham in a nutshell is a pastor that *gets* God's purpose for family in the body of Christ and everything in his ministry stems from that one thing. He inspires me to greater excellence in everything that I do. Check him out at http://www.voddiebaucham.org/. Check out the LINKS link. I can't wait to spend some time on every one of these websites. LOVE IT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days