The Middle Ones


Jasmine and Tre are in a combo class together at school. For the first day they were supposed to bring a picture of themselves so that they could do a self-portrait. Rather than scroll through the scads of photos on the computer, we just snapped a couple right there in the yard.


The thing about these two is that they are so drastically different from each other, but in some ways they are very alike. If I had to give my children degrees of difficulty as far as behaviors go, I say Tre ranks in the top and Jas ranks in the bottom. They are polar opposites. But if they are each others' only option for a play date, you can bet they will have a grand ol' time together. They are just like that. Both of them have incredible personalities and super dramatic temperaments. They're mine and I love them just the way they are.

Hey, Happy Labor Day everyone!!! Celebrate your labor with a hot dog and a smile!

Comments

  1. They are so sweet! Give them all a hug for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them and i love your blog and i love you. its so nice to read and look at what you put on there. I am always waiting for the next one. see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pair too!!!!! Such lovely, delightful children you have! Why don't you come over!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days