Excuse me, did you say dial-up?

Yes, yes ma'am I did. People still use it and charge for it too!!! We are in a remote area that is not serviced by DLS providers except for Comcast; and they charge $60 a month for DSL. So forgive my absence from posting.

We are ALIVE AND WELL in California! I feel *almost* at ease about life again. We had a nice hearty crowd of brawny fellows and a few ladies come to help us move out of the storage unit and into our new house and it was all done in two hours, ladies and gentlemen, that's right. Two measly hours.

The Assembly of God church here has proven to be not only kind and helpful, but also generous and warm. They moved us in, set up our beds, brought dinner for the whole crew, and befriended us immediately. I feel embraced. Don't get me wrong, I was cynical and a critical of the pastor from the get-go, but the more I get to know him, the more comfortable I am in our new church. He is sincere; the congregation is friendly and accomodating.

We are moved in, the kids are settling and meeting other kids in the neighborhood... life is good. Thank you for your prayers. I couldn't have done it without them.

Comments

  1. i won't expect much from you due to the dial up experience. but a post now and again is really refreshing. nice to know you are still kicking. would love to see some photos but that may not be possible at this dial up rate either. anyhoooo love you and miss ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days