Post Birthday Revelry

We had a great day starting with Kennedy's pancakes, which she decorated with food coloring markers. Dale got up too early for breakfast in bed, I think he was excited to see what we had in store for him. Besides, you can't really eat pancakes in bed without a real serving tray. The disposable aluminum tray wasn't going to cut it this time. After breakfast the kids gave him their presents, which he cheered and adored. Then there was a rousing game of Pin the Tale on the Donkey. Since you couldn't be here, I captured the greatest moment of the day so that you could share it with us.

We had delicious In-n-Out Burger for lunch, video games at Boomers, shopping at Target, and grilled hot dogs for dinner. It was beautiful so we spent part of the afternoon at the park. A chocolate layer cake and a carrot cake will be doled out into the neighborhood as soon as I get home from Bible study today. Wish you were here, I'd drop some off to you.

These are the days I don't think my life can get any better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days