Jammies



In keeping with our Homemade Christmas, the girls had requested some "old time" nightgowns and caps.  Initially I searched for an online pattern and planned to crank them out myself, but after some thought I decided it may be better to delegate the project.  You can see why I'm glad I did!

It's a pretty common thing for my mother-in-law to make pajamas for the kids each Christmas, so when she asked if I had any ideas, I gave her this one along with a few others.  I gave this idea to my mom too because I knew they would get a thrill out of getting two different "old time" gowns, which they immediately requested the morning after sleeping in these: another one in a differen color.
  Look at my little antique angels.... just dahhhling!!!  They make me laugh.  Look at all their slippers too!  Thanks Aunt April, they were a big hit! 

Comments

  1. love them - did dale play the violin before bedtime!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days