Leila's Scarf


I forgot to mention the chenille scarf Dale made for Leila.  It turned out so cute.  She wore it to bed that night.

So last night I made a long list of things I want to get done this week.  I'm such an overachiever that I quick did a couple of things to get them off the list before I went to bed, as if I had no time at all in the next week with no school and no other schedule requirements from now until Sunday morning.  Seriously, I am a free agent. 

Know what I did this morning?  I'll give you a clue!  ZZZzzzzz  That's right.  I slept on the couch for a very long time.  Now that I'm up I think I'll make myself some breakfast and get going on the list.  If I can get it all done before the kids start back up with school, I'm taking them to Chuck E Cheese!!!  HAHA!  There's some good motivation.  I'll let you know my progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days