Country Cousins


This is breaking my heart because going through all these pictures because it was so much fun in the beginning and now I'm starting to feel sad, like I'm reliving the good-byes. I miss you guys so much. This was the last day we spent in Richmond, some of the cousins came over to party with us one last time.

I told you, he's a lovey baby! Even Jasmine was smitten. **note on living room. I can guarantee that this living room has not looked like this since that day. We really bring a whirlwind everywhere we go.

sniff.

I hate to play favorites, and really I'm not, I just... he just... I mean, he does the army crawl! It's priceless!
I cut my hair when I went to my moms. It looks a lot better, but it's a lot shorter. I miss it. I miss my hair. My life hasn't been the same since I cut it. boohoohoo. I'm getting emotional; I must be really tired. Better get in my jammies and snuggle in for the night. And why shouldn't I? It's already 5:47!
Hey wait! MORE PICTURES! Jade...
Ronin, Liam, Tre, Lol, Angie, Micah...
Lol got a haircut too. Hers was not a mistake. It looks SO much better. Tre and Noah...
... and Micah and Dawson. Where are all the girls??? Oh! They must have been in the basement playing Barbies. Everybody has a friend. It's the way it should be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days