Fourth of July Picnic on the Third: Part Two

Our family friends, the Conleys, were reunited for the Fourth. We were privileged to spend the evening with them. Meet Erica, my bff since kindergarten or so. She's wonderful.
Apparently Mom and I didn't get the memo that all the girls were wearing blue! How embarrassing for us!!!
The big surprise of the day was that Marcus, Alison, and Seth came. No one knew they were coming and we were all sighing heavily beforehand about how much fun it would be if all the Stewarts and all the Conleys could get together. Then they showed up! It's was thrilling for everyone.
I could kick myself for not snapping a few more pictures; I didn't get a good picture of Marcus's family, but I did manage to get a glimpse for you. Alison is a delightful addition to the Conley tribe. We all adore her.
Marcus moved to Georgia a long time ago to start his family. I can't remember the timeline, but it seems like he's been there forever. It's so much fun to see him in the husband/father role. Unfortunately for you, this is the only picture I got of Seth. He is a beautiful little boy, I mean just precious. He has big dimples like his daddy that melt your heart! BOO!! WE NEED MORE PICTURE OF SETH!!! Someone send me some and I'll add them in. He's way too cute for you not to get a glimpse of his sweet face!
Grace is Erica's daughter. She is more than delightful; this kid is hysterical! Erica and Grace popped over the my mom's a lot while we were there and I couldn't have been more enamored with this little bundle of personality. I'm sure having Erica as a mother has a lot to do with that.
After dark, I started snapping photos. T.R. wasn't impressed. But look! He has Keegan! They're so cute! Grace didn't seem to mind. I think she had sparklers on the brain.
Erin was polite about my flash burning out her retinas, but she is pretty much always polite.
Cara might have been thinking something that isn't appropriate for this G-rated blog, but she didn't say it out loud. She makes me laugh.
Jon and Sarah not only didn't mind the flash, they asked me to take three more so they could pose. They are a match made in heaven, for reals. I loved this night. Whenever I get lonely on Friday night when Dale's at work, I'm going to revisit this post and feel better knowing I was a part of this fantastic event.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days