The Final Days

My friend Katy and I haven't seen each other for years and years. I was excited to spend some time with her and her kids, even though it wasn't much time. This picture was a lot better on the little screen on my camera...
Since we rarely get to party together for birthdays, my mom held an un-birthday for him two weeks early. He had a dirt cake, and presents, and fun, and of course pizza.
Here's the spread. It was a joyous occasion.
It's hard to believe this has already been over a month ago. Looking at these pictures makes me feel like we were there earlier this week. I love this place and these two dahhhlings.
PAR-TY! PAR-TY! PAR-TY!
Micah's a pirate, arrrrrrggg!!! Sarah loves this expression. She made him do the face over and over, and he never tired of doing it. So funny!
So long, home. Hope to see you again real soon.

Comments

  1. That face still makes me laugh everytime!!!!!!! I am LITERALLY Laughing out loud!! LOL

    I may get down on the floor and LITERALLY ROFL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you had posted that picture. I should have time to drop by more often now (unfortunately for me but good for you). It was great to see you just wish we had more time. One of these days Im coming to visit California again. I miss living there1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days