Blood work

The nurse called this morning.
Blood work is perfect.
I'm cleared, right?
That should mean that everything else
is good.
Except that is still feel kind of
crampy
and grumpy.

I need to just get serious about
turning on the busy and
turning off the wallowing in the
What ifs.

Homeschooling...
I know its the right thing to do.
I fear that I am failing my children.
Not that public school
Would really
Or could possibly
Benefit them more than my efforts
On the whole.
I just wish I could
do more with each one.
I wish that I could
do the fun, interesting, exciting things more often.
Boohoo.
Pipe dreams.

Housekeeping...
Same story.
Babysteps to cleaner.
Babysteps to organized.
Babysteps to decluttering.
Babysteps to streamlining.

Help me, Lord,
To accept that there is only one me,
And I can only do so much.

Lvb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days