Hope

I saw my real doctor.

I was scared of the biopsy.
It sounded extremely painful.
An in office procedure with no anesthesia.
It wasn't terrible.
It was worse seeing the tissue in the vial.

She did lots of labs.

She said she didn't see anything that would make her think it's cancer.
The biopsy, however, only screens for cancer.
I suppose there's always a chance,
But I feel better.

This doctor takes a lot of time.
She asks a lot of questions.
She is thorough and intentional.
There are no hasty assumptions.
No room for emotion.
All business.
Her calm diligence
made me feel better.

I'll let you know
As soon as I know.

Thank you for praying.
The Lord is endlessly good.

Lvb

Comments

  1. I am so glad you went to a new doctor. Everything is sounding promising! I hope you are having a great day! You deserve it!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days