Good News!

So happy to announce that
my biopsy came back normal!
I'm still waiting for the pap results
But I am believe that
We are through the worst
Of the waiting.
Happy days! No cancer!

In other news
I'm terribly addicted to
Indulgences.
Food
Coffee
Facebook
Candy Crush
Not doing housework
Anything that distracts me from working.
I can't get straight in my head
That these responsibilities
ARE NOT OPTIONAL!
I have managed to make dinner
Most nights this week.
Buuut... everything else is
Kind of a disaster.

I need to just
Kick it into high gear
And get stuff done.
Mercy...
So much to do.

It's overwhelming.
I open the garage door and there is
Laundry waiting to be done,
Recycling to be picked up
Garage needs to be straightened up.
Into the kitchen door I see that
The dishes are piled up,
There's food on the counter,
There's trash on the floor
next to the trash can
Next to more recycling.
Ugh...
Piles of things need to be put away
All the way to my bedroom.

I would cringe if the doorbell rang
With surprise company.
Makes me want to get up and
Clean it up
Right now.
So why don't I?
I'm a lazy cow.
And I just got another life. :)

Lvb

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days