And the beat goes on and on and on...

Sooo...
my pap came back
abnormal.
I don't really care what it is.
I don't feel good.
I feel achy
and crampy
and my back hurts
and I want them to just
remove all parts
not functioning
at optimum speed.
I know it's a lot to ask
of a uterus
to birth eight healthy babies
but seriously, don't give me fits.
It's your job.
Right?
Stay with me!
We've got a long road to retirement!

Anyways...
I'm hoping that they say,
Lets just remove some parts.
Then I don't have to decide
if we should do it
or not.

I go back next week for further testing.
That's when I'll ask if she would
recommend
a hysterectomy.
Or not.
But it's a drag... waiting
not knowing.

In other news,
my dear friend needs prayer.
Her 7 year old just had
major surgery.
Weeks past, they found a lump
on her chest.
Pray that it's nothing and will go away.
She's so little.
Precious girl... poor mama.
Her name is Emma.

In case you were wondering,
use evaporated milk in your
homemade mac and cheese.
It's the secret to
the very best cheese sauce!

lvb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days