Cinnamon Rolls


One night while Sarah was at my house I made cinnamon rolls- just a little pan for the three of us. Before they came out of the oven she asked me to make some for the dressing rooms the day of her wedding.

When they came out, they were impossible to get out of the pan without reheating the carmel in the bottom. I was literally chiseling them out of the pan and smearing them with cream cheese frosting so that they would have some redeeming factor. Then I asked her if she wanted to rethink her request...

So after she left, I tried again. And guess what... they came out beautifully! I'm posting these photos here to solidify my credentials in honor of my sweet, sweet Sista, who ate the crunchy ones and said they were still good anyway. xoxox

yyyyyyyYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days