The best way to spread Christmas cheer...

... is to watch a Christmas movie everyday until Christmas comes!!!~
We watched the last movie, and the best movie, in this collection last night and I just had to share it with you. I loved it. I was swept with romance watching a The Shop Around the Corner. If Dale hadn't been there I would've have been with me I would've giggled and sighed through the whole movie. I mean, I would've giggled and sighed with less restraint through the whole movie. It was fantastic... witty and charming and Jimmy Stewart, and oooohhh..... I love, love, LOVED IT!!!
On a side note, I'm desperate to redesign my website, but I have no idea when it comes to that kind of thing. In rememberance of snow, I've painted the whole canvas white, but it's not exactly where I want to stop. Can anyone help me? I have some ideas for what I want but don't know how to bring them to life. Just email me if you can help me out. Happy Tuesday, all!!!~

Comments

  1. I have absolutely no idea---I just wanted to say that I love you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days