For Alexa

This week I hastened to finish my quilt so that I could get on to some more exciting projects.
This is actually Kennedy's. She's so creative; she whipped this out in about 15 minutes and ditched me for the neighborhood kids.
This is my owl.
My mom made felt ornaments when we were kids that I adore and still hang every year.
This one was embroidered; but the back was felt. And it has my name on it. That was really big deal to me.
This one doesn't have my name on it, but I'm pretty sure it's me because I was the only girl with red hair so... yep. And those were my hearts.
After some serious perusing of the handmade holiday flare online, I decided to take the plunge into my felt surplus and voila!
Now you know what I was doing, Alexa. xoxoxo!
Auntb

Comments

  1. I LOVE THE OWL!!!!!

    I WANT TO MAKE ONE!!!
    LETS SELL THEM AND MAKE MILLIONS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days