so much fun

 


Being Aunt Bea to this little Darth Vader is one of the highlights of my life.   

My sister is the queen of all things fun. When she asked me to dress up for his birthday, I couldn’t get those Leia buns in fast enough. This photo captured my elation as Jude yelled, “CHEESE!” For each photo. 😂
I love this little Ewok so much I could fall to pieces. Yesterday when she came into the kitchen where I was sitting, she gave me the most intense glare I’ve ever seen a baby pull off! Today when I got to her house, she reached for me. I was over the moon!! I think I’m going to need to make another trip home soon so we can keep this good connection alive. 😍
The kids table was packed, so I wandered around the room several times looking for a place to sit. I had to borrow my sister’s Spanx because I forgot mine, and my dress required another layer of clothes underneath. Unfortunately the second layer fit like armor and I felt like a sweaty mess by the end of the night, with my cheap hair paint and the extra layer in the heat.


The storm trooper and big Darth Vader were my boys. They had so much fun dressing up, it was a family affair. I’m such a buzzkill when it comes to our parties. Each party I attend in this house challenges me to be more fun. Get creative. Be generous, and make amazing memories. I will never be as fun as Sista, but I will ALWAYS, as long as it is in my capacity to do so, show up in costume if it will take the party up a notch!

Comments

  1. Love your outfits and looks like a fun time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days