tired

 


I feel a little like I’m running on fumes over here. We keep hitting roadblocks in Dale’s podiatry journey. I am grateful for the simplicity of our life, which lends to significant flexibility when we need it, but I’m tired. I am pulling double duty while he isn’t able to drive. Please, all of you that follow Jesus, please pray for Dale’s foot to heal and for him to endure the process with joy. And pray for me to have the energy I need to keep up with whatever is required of me. 

“The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭118:14‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ https://www.bible.com/bible/100/psa.118.14.nasb1995


Comments

  1. Praying for you both sweet friend. He will be healed and restored and you will find the strength to keep going through Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days