tribe



If you are looking for a place to belong, Scarlette is starting up a new club. But be careful on the way to the meeting. You’ll have to pass Moses’s room, and there could be trouble!

I have felt the lifting from all of your prayers. There is a settling of the waters, and I have gotten some rest. Thank you for girding us up, each one of you that prayed or reached out to us. The goodness of God has shone all around us on the path, even though it’s hard. I also feel the love of so many. It’s awe-inspiring when I think of how God has blessed us with an army of people to help shoulder the load. You are so very precious to me. 

“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:23-25‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ https://www.bible.com/bible/100/heb.10.23-25.nasb1995

Comments

  1. I love these invitations. I am glad to hear you are finding some rest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days