clouds


 


This road is home to my long walks. It welcomes me with beautiful days of fresh air and sunshine and other days of dark clouds and drizzle with no promise of better days ahead. It gives what it has to give with no expectation of return or approval. 


It’s been a long week full of questions. I’ve been walking around in a cloud. It’s not depression, I’d recognize that devil from a mile away. It’s anticipation of what may come. But even in a hazy uncertainty, I am not afraid. There is nothing in this life that can take hold  of me when I am held by the Keeper of my heart, Jesus Christ. 


“For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:38-39‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/100/rom.8.38-39.nasb1995

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days