Sides


I keep wrestling with my feelings and where I belong in this divided land. The questions were resolved 
when God removed my heart of stone and gave me a heart that knew how to feel Him, a heart that knew His voice, a heart that grieved over sin and found a deep fountain of life in Christ. 


I heard a woman on a FB video say, “Jesus didn’t come to take sides, He came to take over.” 


Yes! I’m part of a kingdom that does not discriminate based on skin color, caste system, or political party. In God’s kingdom there is no shame, no fear, no confusion. Instead there is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and self control. Against such things there is no law. My prayer is that God in His mercy will draw you to Himself, dear one. There’s no greater joy in life than to know Him.


“Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.”

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:17‬ ‭NASB‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/100/2co.5.17.nasb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days