Unrest


With the current wave of hate and violence rising in this county, with the dismissive and approving news reports entitling these villains to continue committing acts of carnage with minimal repercussions, I am undone. I feel compelled to rally the troops, take up arms and go out in force in defense of the defenseless. 

And then I am reminded that we do not war against flesh and blood, but against the powers and principalities of darkness. Therefore, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but the are MIGHTY to the pulling down of strongholds. 2 Cor 10:4

People of God. Come together. 2 Corinthians 7:14 says, if “…my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” This is critical, but it’s not the end. 

Further down in verse 19 it says, “But if you turn away and forsake my statutes and My commandments which I have set before you… then I will uproot you from My land which I have given you, and this house which I have consecrated for My name I will cast out of My sight and I will make it a prover and a byword among the people.”

Choose for yourself, this day, whom you will serve. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days