At the Dentist

I came out of the examination room and saw these two.

My naughty girls thought it was so cute that I took a photo of Tre, but then hid behind this book when I turned the camera on them!

sitting together in the lobby
at the kiddie table
working puzzles.
It melted me.
This gal was pleased as punch
upon returning from her appointment
to find all the puzzles completed and
neatly stacked on the table.
She said
she was a grandma.
She couldn't stand to leave the puzzles undone.
That's how pieces get lost
you know.
So sweet!
Love that kid.
And that lady.
My naughty girls thought it was so funny
that I took a photo of Tre,
but then hid behind this book
when I turned the camera on them! 
Sillies.
 
So I am happy to report
NO CAVITIES!
7 out of 7 clean mouths!
WOOHOO!
All that dental work
finally paid off.
Praise God!!
 
lvb
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days