Fall Teaser

We have been sitting on the porch
Drinking in this weather since
early this afternoon.
I could lie down
In the grass
And sleep till morning
If I hadn't seen opossums
In our yard before...
Tre was out chasing grasshoppers.
I tried to get some video footage of him
but the darn grasshoppers
just didn't want to be captured. 
 These girls love it when I snap pictures of us. 
They love it so, so much. 
 
This gal really does love it.
She is so, so sweet
to want to take pictures with her mama.
 
I want to publicly thank God.
Today I left my phone on the running board of our truck.
When we drove down the street it hung on for several blocks
before making a dastardly dive into a busy street.
An hour later we found it in pieces
on said busy street.
Miracle was that while the case was bent
the phone was completely in tact.
IN
Credible.
I just can't believe
that God cares about my petty details
so much.
What joy.
What bliss
to know Him.
And be loved by Him.
 
lvb
 

Comments

  1. Wow! I didn't really understand that text about the phone! Crazy! He does care soo much! That is awesome...yes, we love the pictures! Miss you guys so much!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days