The Sweetest Thing


One of the coolest things about homeschooling
is teaching your children how to read.
This little sweetheart has been begging,
pleading with me for weeks
to please let her start school.
I had to hold her off due too
busyness. X< (This is my mad face)
We finally commenced her lessons
yesterday.
This is today's lesson.
Obviously, letter B.
She has also written the words
ONE, TWO, THREE, and FOUR.
She struggled with THREE today
until she got out her manuscript notebook
and scrawled it out by herself.
After that she was like a whiz kid.
Amazing.
She kept saying, "See Mom!
I told you I was ready!"
She was ready.
So exciting!
 
The thing that I loved the most about this picture
was that the little boy was blessed with
red hair.
Sweet,
Sweet,
Sweet!
 
We're off to a good start!
Thank You, Lord!
 
lvb

Comments

  1. Teaching K is such a nice break from mid school! Teaching them to read is the best part!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days