Funny Girls

My girls have taken up photography.
There are loads of pictures floating around here.
Here are a few of Jasmine's.
 A rock
Our neighbor's house.
She loves this one.
The perspective is so cool.
Whispy clouds in a
powdery blue sky
The light post
Lolli
Lolli
LolliPOP!
Jasmine's pretty toes

 Wild Child
I

 Melancholy
 
I'm sick.
Yesterday I made cookies for company
sort of.
I ate 12 (or so) cookies.
I was sick last night
before the Doritos and guacamole.
I said I wouldn't eat a single cookie today
before I ate 6 more.
I feel so yucky.
 
Dear future Becca,
You will decide to make cookies again soon.
You will tell yourself that you are doing it for
someone else's benefit.
It's a lie. 
You want them.
You are going to eat too many
and wish you hadn't made any at all.
Save yourself.
Don't ever bake cookies again.
With many (18 or so) regrets,
Present Becca
 
May all your weekend wishes come true!!!
 
lvb


Comments

  1. I ate 3 sugar cookies, bowl of brownie frozen yogurt to which I added chocolate chips, angry bird Graham crackers, handful of m&Ms, and half a kit kat....I am still pondering a cupcake....ugh! I feel ya!!!! Out of control......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you for sharing this crazy day with me! I ate more than cookies... I just ate the most of cookies, on the list of things I ate off the no-no list!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

guard dog

Better days